What you need:
- 1- Pork Tenderloin, cut into 2×2 inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 quart size zippered bag
- 2 TBS Spark Spices Original Brine
How to cook:
- Add meat to a quart size zippered bag. Mix 2TBS Brine with 1 cup of cold water.
- Add to bag and seal….make sure liquid completely surrounds the pork! We refrigerated overnight (24-30 hours)
- Remove pork chunks from brine. Cook 8-10 hours in slow cooker, on Low.
- Remove meat from slow cooker to large bowl. Using 2 forks, shred meat.
- Take 1/4 cup of reserve liquid from slow cooker and add to meat.
- *Add 1 TBS butter for each pound.
- *Add 1 TBS brown sugar for each pound.
- Mix thoroughly and ENJOY!!!
*Adjust for personal taste. Enjoy!