What you need:
- 3 cans Dark Red Kidney Beans (15.5 oz)
- 1 can Chili Beans in mild sauce
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes Chili Style (14.5 oz)
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes Roasted Garlic (14.5 oz)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 medium size green peppers
- 2 medium size onions
- 2 TBS Spark Spices Burger Jazz
- 4 tsp Spark Spices Stumpy’s Bloody Brilliant bloody mary mix
- Optional: Salt, pepper, oregano and basil
How to cook:
- Mix ground beef with 2 TBS of Spark Spices Burger Jazz and let rest. In 5 qt crock pot, add kidney beans, chili beans and diced tomatoes. Chop and add peppers and onions. Add 4 tsps of Stumpy’s Bloody Brilliant bloody mary mix. Stir. On stove top, brown ground beef. Drain and add to crock pot.
- Cook, on low, for 6-8 hours. After 3-4 hours, I added a pinch of oregano and basil, and a dash of salt and pepper. Stir occasionally.