What you need:
- 1 Pork Rib Roast (cut into three pieces)
- Spark Spices Over the Top Rub
How to cook:
- Using Spark Spices Over The Top Rub, coat all exposed meat, rubbing spice into meat.
- Place in crock pot.
- Do not add any liquid as, during the cooking process, liquid will develop.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- The meat will be tender enough to pull apart in the crock pot with two forks. The meat will also absorb the liquid from cooking, but if it looks a little dry, add a quarter stick of butter!