What you need:
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch cubes (about 8 cups cubed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Sparkle
- 1 tablespoon Spark Spices Zesty Snap
How to cook:
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F and line two large baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Toss squash cubes with olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and the Zesty Snap until well coated. Tumble coated squash onto baking sheets and spread into one layer. Try not to crown them too much or else they will not brown.
- Bake squash, turning once and rotating pans once, until edges are lightly browned and centers are tender; 40 to 45 minutes. (Since ovens can often run hotter than you have them heated them to, check the squash every so often to make sure they are not roasting quicker than expected).