What you need:
- 1 medium head of cabbage
- olive oil
- Spark Spices Savory Spark
How to cook:
- Remove loose leaves from outside of cabbage.
- Remove core. Slice into 1″ slices.
- Place on baking sheet and lightly coat with olive oil and liberally apply Savory Spark.
- Flip and do the same with the other side.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Flip and bake for 20 minutes more.
Note: Mike likes his spiced heavily. Karen prefers hers lightly spiced. It’s easy to achieve everyone’s personal “spice level” with Spark Spices.