What you need:
- 2 lbs. of your favorite pretzels (we used Harvest Road Butter Spindles)
- 8 oz. Butter flavored popcorn oil (we used Orville Redenbacher)
- 1 TBS Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Dill
- 1 oz. dry Ranch dressing (we used Hidden Valley)
- 2 TBS Spark Spices Zesty Snap
How to Make:
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large plastic bag, add pretzels popcorn oil.
- Shake until evenly coated.
- Transfer to another container, bag or tub. Add seasoning slow, to achieve a consistent coating.
- Store in ziplock bags.