What you need:
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 9 oz bag of oyster crackers
- 3 tbsp Spark Spices Cinnamon Sparkle
- 1/4 cup sugar
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Melt butter, pour crackers into bowl and mix with melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, blend Cinnamon Sparkle and sugar. Pour over crackers. Mix to coat evenly.
- Pour onto lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once done, remove from oven.. Mix them around with a good sprinkle of Cinnamon Sparkle. Let them sit, to dry completely and cool.