Savory Spark Fried Potatoes
This is a family favorite. If you've never tried, you will be amazed!
What you need:
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- Large bag (enough to trap air for shaking the mixture)
- 2 TBS Spark Spices Savory Spark
How to cook:
- Slice potatoes and onions into 1/4" slices. Place in large bag.
- Add vegetable oil and Savory Spark to the bag.
- Trap air in bag and shake the mixture for about a minute, make sure potatoes and onions are evenly coated.
- Spray a large frying pan with with PAM (or any vegetable oil spray).
- Add mixture and cook over medium heat, mixing often, until potatoes are cooked through.
- When potatoes are done cooking, melt the butter and pour over, and mix into, the potatoes.