From Spark Spices' co-owner, Karen Wendt, comes a vegetarian dish sure to leave your cabbage lovers going for seconds. And for you meat lovers, you'll be pleasantly surprised! When the spice is right, the dish is always out of sight.
What you need:
- 1 medium head of cabbage
- olive oil
- Spark Spices Savory Spark
How to cook:
- Remove loose leaves from outside of cabbage.
- Remove core. Slice into 1" slices.
- Place on baking sheet and lightly coat with olive oil and liberally apply Savory Spark.
- Flip and do the same with the other side.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Flip and bake for 20 minutes more.
Note: Mike likes his spiced heavily. Karen prefers hers lightly spiced. It's easy to achieve everyone's personal "spice level" with Spark Spices.