Holiday Prime Rib
This is our New Year's Eve dinner! Mike has been making it this way for years and it wows everytime. Try it for yourself!
What you need:
- 4-5# Rib Roast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Spark Spices Over The Top Rub
How to cook:
- Preheat oven to 425. Coat rib roast with olive oil.
- Generously apply rub to roast, until all meat surfaces have visible spice.
- Put roast in pan, bone side down, and roast for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, turn oven down to 350 and cook for 1 1/2-2 hours for medium rare.
- Temperature in center of roast should be 130 degrees.
- Let roast sit for 20 minutes before cutting.